Do you want to know how to add money to your Cash App account? If yes, then this guide is all that you need to do so. In today’s Cash App guide, we shall look at how to deposit funds to Cash App.
With Cash App, funds are very important to its operation.
The life of the app is money, hence without it, it is very boring using it.
This is why Cash App has introduced various avenues through which its users can deposit to their Cash account.
This guide is here to help you out with how to add money to Cash App using any of their ways.
Let’s proceed and serve the main menu, but before that, I would like you to know that most of the Cash App means of deposit are in real-time, and as such, are charged a transaction fee for it.
WAYS TO ADD FUND YOUR CASH APP ACCOUNT
Below are the available ways to add funds to a Cash App account:
At accredited store outlets
At the ATM
From the bank
REQUIREMENTS TO DEPOSIT FUNDS TO CASH APP
The following are what you need to load money to your Cash App account:
Amount of money
Cash App mobile application
HOW TO ADD MONEY TO CASH APP
The steps below will help you know how you can add money to your Cash App account:
1. Open Cash App on your phone
2. Click the Banking tab on your Cash App home interface.
3. Tap Add Cash
4. Enter the amount to be added
5. Now, Tap Add
6. Confirm the transaction by entering a PIN or verifying using a touch ID
That is how to deposit funds into your CashApp account.
HOW TO DEPOSIT FUND TO CASH APP AT ATM
Follow these simple steps below to load funds to your Cash App at ATM:
1. Go to an ATM outlet nearby
2. Insert your debit card
3. Type your PIN code
4. Choose Deposit from the ATM menu.
5. Select the source account
6. Enter the amount you want to add
7. Insert your money properly into the money slot
8. Confirm the amount deposited
9. Respond to the